Saturday, October 11, 2008

WEEKLY CONTEST

Welcome to our weekly contest on The Deadly Vixens blog! The winner will receive a book from our Thursday guest blogger, Elizabeth Black!

The winner will receive Summer Heat: Steaming Stories For A Hot Summer Afternoon.

To enter, tell me what your favorite part of Halloween is. Is it the ghost stories, trick or treating, costumes, horror movies on television, decorations, hayrides, carving pumpkins, or something else. Just something--anything--that makes Halloween special for you. For me, I it's the family time I spend with my boys either deciding on a costume, picking out the perfect pumpkin, then carving it and walking the streets trick or treating.

The winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 14, 2008. Be sure to check back and see if you have won. If your name is drawn as the winner, you will need to e-mail us at thedeadlyvixens@yahoo.com with your e-mail addres to claim your prize.

*WARNING* Some books may contain explicit material and are for persons 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18, please do not enter the contest, as we have no way of knowing your actual age. By entering this contest, you are accepting these terms and are stating that you are at least 18 years of age or older. Thank you. *WARNING*

Please note: New winners will be chosen from the remaining entries if prizes are not claimed within one week of drawing. There are no exceptions.

Best of luck!

7 deadly screams:

Unknown said...

Hello. I really enjoy your blogs, thank you for all of the interesting tid bits that you throw around. My favorite time of halloween is trick or treating with my kids. It is the small things that are so enjoyable, not to mention raiding their treat bags.

MsValerie said...

Halloween has always been special to me, but what makes it special has changed through my life.

As I kid, I loved pretending to be some creature or character and dressing up in a costume. The trick-or-treating was fun, but nowhere near as much fun as the make-believe.

As a young woman, I got to indulge my make-believe fantasies, as well as my little kink to the left, by dressing up in some hot (sexy hot) costume and going to grown-up parties...where there were plenty of other people with kinks to indulge me.

Trick-or-treaters have pretty much disappeared now, with most kids going to church- or city-sponsored safe events, so I don't get to look at all the lovely little Belle's or Spidermen. I still get a few, mostly very small children whose parents know me. I find those visits lovely and fun.

Now, my real kicks around Halloween center about the wild movies that pop up on TV...the good ones (and there are some real gems) and the bad, egregiously bloody or revolting, or just plain funny films that some network intern dug out of the archives.

Molly Daniels said...

I'm still a kid at heart...I love the candy:) My sweet tooth will go going wild the entire month of November, and very frustrated until Halloween (delayed gratification, ha ha!)

lindseye said...

I love the scents of the season, crispy leaves, spice, pumpkin and sugar. Oh I almost forgot chocolate. All these are reminders that the nights are getting longer and winter is coming.

tetewa said...

I love Halloween, every year my best friend and her kids come over. We take turns walking around with them and handing out candy. Love seeing all the kids dressed up in different costumes. Afterwards we usually order pizza and watch a scary movie! Can't wait for this year's fun, hope we have nice weather.

Asylumgirl said...

Oh gosh, what to pick, I love it all. I do particularly love dressing up, because I go all out from head to toe. I love to see people's reactions. I get the most comments on my false eyelashes.

Deidre

Gracen Miller said...

Thanks for participating in our contest.

The winner is...drummmmm rolllllll...LINDSEYE!!!!!

Please e-mail us at thedeadlyvixens@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Thanks again to everyone for participating!

If the winner does not claim his/her prize within one week (by next Tuesday), a new winner will be picked and announced from the remaining entrants. There are NO exceptions to this rule!