Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Missing blogger, oh my!

Hello everyone,

So, it's really late, and I'm getting around to doing my blog. Last night I received a rejection letter, and then I sent out the story to another publisher to receive a request for a full this afternoon! Wow! I'm in shock and awe...and the need for going over my novella in a frenzy to make sure it's good!

My website is also undergoing a MAJOR overhaul, and I have an actual webmistress as opposed to having my husband the IT tech handle it for me. Needless to say, it's been a bit stressful and hectic around my place.

So, until next week... *grins*

5 deadly screams:

Margay Leah Justice said...

But a good stressful, I hope. Congratulations on the full request!
Margay

Molly Daniels said...

That's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Congrats on the request!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Congrats!!! I want to hear more. I bet our friends are eager to hear/read more about your news.

Take care,

Tierney

Gracen Miller said...

Congrats, Sarah! You so deserve it and I wish you all the best of luck! *crosses fingers for you*

Sarah Mäkelä said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! I'll let you know more when I can. =)