Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Introductions

Hello and welcome to the new blog of the Deadly Vixens! We’re so excited to have you here. We are a group of three paranormal romance writers who’ve decided to team up and share our love of the paranormal. The group consists of Sarah Makela, Gracen Miller, and Sierra Wolfe (me). We hope to share our lives and our work with all those out there who are interested in reading what we have to say, or at least the paranormal worlds we create.

I thought I’d start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Sierra Wolfe and I’m an aspiring author. Unfortunately, I haven’t been published yet, but that will be changing soon. Not because I’ve got anything ready to be published, but because that is my goal and I’ve decided that it is going to be a reality. I live in the lovely state of Missouri, or Misery as we sometimes call it. Just kidding. Old Missouri joke. I have one beautiful daughter whom I love dearly and spoil rotten. She’s 16 now and just recently gotten her license, my own personal horror. I also have two rotten dogs, a 12 year old Cocker Spaniel and a 1 year old Shih Tzu. You can imagine the mess in my poor house, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. They definitely keep up the excitement.

As I stated before, I’ve never published anything, but that’s ok because I’ve never submitted anything either. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember and I’m ready to get on with it and get my stories out there. I love the darkness and I’m a creature of the night. I’m sure there are many of you out there who will understand. I suffer from terrible migraines and the sun is murder on me. Anyone who suffers from them can certainly relate. Bright lights are one of the worst things out there for migraine sufferers. At any rate, I’ve become accustomed to avoiding the daylight. My daughter teases me that I’m a real life vampire. Anyway, perhaps this is why I’ve come to love vampires. I love to read about them and write about them. They are my favorite. No offense to the werewolves, witches, and shape-shifters, I love you too. But I’m afraid, I’m a vampire at heart. Always will be.

We Deadly Vixens have created a yahoo group that we’d love to have you join. It’s for everyone who loves the paranormal as much as we do. If you’re a reader or writer of paranormal, or if you just want to visit, be sure to pop in and join us. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deadlyvixens/ Hope to see you there.

You can also visit me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/read_sierra_wolfe or befriend me on facebook.

Sierra

1 deadly screams:

Gracen Miller said...

Awesome introduction, Sierra! I'm glad I'm not alone in the obsession over my animals--ahem--I mean my four-legged daughters. LOL I dread the car driving years too, but thankfully, I'm 6 years away from that horror, so I've got some breathing room. For a mother, that gives us one more thing to worry about -- as if we don't already have enough!

Vampires are such sexy creatures and so fun to write about. No limits with the fun we can create with them.