Monday, April 21, 2008

Would you stay in a haunted house?

This week we’ve been discussing on the yahoo group whether or not we’d be willing to stay in a haunted house. I think I’d have to say, it depends. I think if the house wasn’t haunted by a mean ghost and I had someone to stay with me, then yes, I would spend the night. But… if it was a mean ghost, then I’d definitely not stay.

Some people wouldn’t be willing to stay at all, but I think it would be fun. My nephew and I were just talking about this a few weeks ago. He watched a show on television that told about a haunted hospital or something that you can pay to spend the night and he said he would like to go do that. I told him I’d go stay with him sometime.

My niece, on the other hand, said no way would she go stay there. So she and my daughter decided they would stay in the hotel while my nephew and I stayed at the haunted hospital. Hopefully, some day we’ll get to do that.

I think that it would be fun to see a ghost, as long as it’s a friendly one. So what do you think? Would you stay in a haunted house? Come join us at The Deadly Vixens Yahoo Group and let us know what your opinion is. We’d love to hear it.

8 deadly screams:

Anonymous said...

ONLY if Gracen went with me... we could be the female version of supernaturl....

ROFLAMO

Sierra Wolfe said...

LOL. I think that is a fantastic idea. Gracen would probably love it. Thanks for the comment!

Sierra

Sarah Mäkelä said...

LOL! I'd go, too, especially if Sam and Dean went with us! Mwahaha!

Gracen Miller said...

I only want to go if Jensen is going to hold me while I shake in fear!!! =)

Heck yeah! I'm game if Sam and Dean are with me. I don't think I'll see much in the way of ghosts though because my eyes will be glued on the boys, while I'm drooling and embarrassing myself.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd want to stay in a haunted house. I'd be too scared. I do like to read about it though. I love ghost stories.

Anonymous said...

HELL YES IF THE BOYZ are going.. count me in ! WHen do we leave???

Sarah Mäkelä said...

LOL!! I agree, Gracen. My eyes would be glued on the boys!

Anonymous said...

For the most part, I would say no. I'm very intuitive and I can sometimes see things or feel ghosts/spirits. Ghosts are very different from deceased spirits and have a palpable, dense energy that makes you distinctly feel as if you are not alone.

While I would stay away from most haunted places, I do have a curiosity about certain historical periods, so I might consider going somewhere that was said to be haunted by a historical figure from the Elizabethan age or the Middle Ages or something like that. But, I wouldn't go if it was a malicious or angry ghost.